Full Scope CM Services
CALIBER takes pride in the development and implementation of comprehensive and project specific construction management solutions that support the goals of our clients. We provide effective, proven project coordination – enhancing communication and in-progress documentation and oversight services from the pre-construction phase through final project closeout. Providing full scope CM services is a strength of our team because we are able to focus on the Owner/End User and their stake in the project’s design, timely completion, and budget, as well as focus on minimizing construction issues.
Providing Owner’s Representation for construction projects is viewed by CALIBER as essential for an Owner/End User that may not have intimate knowledge of construction or the staffing capabilities to provide the necessary time and attention to a given project. CALIBER is available as a qualified construction professional to act as the eyes and ears for an owner. The Owner’s Representative is on–site to check the quality of materials, installation and safety measures. Daily functions also include Contract Reviews, Contract Negotiations, Change Order Reviews, Design Reviews, Cost Estimating Evaluations, CPM Scheduling, Productivity Analysis, Value Engineering, Earned Value Management, Dispute Avoidance and Resolution, and Quality Assurance Inspections.
CALIBER’s team of professionals offer a unique blend of experience that can provide QA/QC in a number of areas such as design, construction documents, constructability, cost estimate reviews, schedule reviews, and general QA/QC construction inspections.
Typical Construction Management services include:
- Owner Representation
- Construction Inspection
- Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract administration and construction oversight
- Ongoing compliance and performance monitoring
- Document control and records management
- Develop of Inspection & Test Plans (ITPs) for all construction activities
- Non-conformance tracking and resolution
- Management of submittals and constructability reviews
- Labor compliance verification
- Project and/or construction management software management
- Conduct regular project team meetings
- Coordinate inspection and testing activities; provide full-time or on-call inspectors
- Review Contractor’s monthly payment applications and provide recommendations
- Claims mitigation and change order management
- Monthly schedule and budget reporting
- Project Close-Out Administration (i.e. commissioning, punch list, training, warranty administration, O&M Manuals)
We have experience with conventional design-bid-build, as well as public private partnerships through design-build, and concession delivery methods. We use a systematic approach to requirements management to provide ongoing compliance monitoring and performance verification based on statistical data. We provide for the delivery of quality projects through timely communication, coordination, innovation and flexibility to meet project demands.