Caliber Consulting Group (Caliber) provides strategic project & quality management solutions to clients in the transportation, transit, and heavy-civil infrastructure industries. Caliber specializes in a broad range of construction administration and quality management services. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Caliber is a DBE/MBE/SBE certified firm serving both the public and private sectors in Maryland, Virginia, the District of Columbia, and North Carolina.
Our mission is to help our clients satisfy compliance requirements, increase operational efficiency, and improve workforce quality.
Core Program, Quality, and Project Development and Management Consulting Services:
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Quality Management Systems – development of Quality Manuals, Procedures, Project-Specific Quality Plans, ITPs, etc.
- Construction and Contract Administration
- Project Controls and Process Improvement
- Compliance Monitoring and Performance Verification
- Pre-Construction Planning and Development
- Document Control and Records Management
- CPM Schedule Monitoring and Reporting
- Cost Control and Accounting
- Construction Observation and Project Reporting
- QC Inspection Coordination
- Nonconformance and Corrective Action Tracking and Resolution
- Jobsite Meeting Coordination and Minutes
- Technical Submittal Oversight
- Subcontractor & Supplier Quality
- Project Startup and Closeout