Improving quality is a continuous process. But, how do you know what to improve to get the most benefits? For this, you need to know which issues are recurring, which are costing you the most money, time delays, and/or creating the greatest risks. Then, and only then, will you be able to prevent those problems from happening repeatedly, project after project, house after house, or area after area. FTQ360 reports give you that information.
- Daily Inspection Reports
- Corrective Action Reports
- Inspection Checkpoint Reports
- Score Reports
- Subcontractor Reports
- Project or Community Reports
- Dashboard Reports – track KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- On-demand Reports – view online or download to pdf
- Automatically Emailed Reports – keep everyone informed with scheduled reports emailed weekly and monthly reports
- Wide-variety of Reports – Choose from a large selection of standards reports with filters for vendor, task, and project or community
- Import/Export Data – Create custom reports by combining data from FTQ360 with data from other sources
How to Use Reports to Improve Quality
Analyzing how well you are meeting your goals is essential to improving quality. As such, it’s also an important part of the PLAN, DO, CHECK, ACT cycle. FTQ360 Dashboards and Reports give you the information you need to see what’s working and what’s not.
Having a healthy quality management system means everyone needs to participate in the process. In addition to showing you whether your quality is improving, you’ll also see how well subs and superintendents are following your system. So you’ll know who needs training and who needs reminding.
Add Performance Scores & Notes to Improve Communications
Email your Inspection along with Required Corrections and a Due Date
Create Punchlists Directly on Your Checklist
Create Separate Punchlists and Correction Items
Manage Your Inspections & Correction Lists
Easily Edit Preloaded Checklists or Create Your Own
Review Your Key Performance Dashboards
Analyze Drill-down Reports
Online and Automated Weekly and Monthly Reports.
Learn more about Improving Quality, Safety and On-Time Delivery with FTQ360 Construction Inspection Software. Sign up for a Demo Today!